I would like some ear piercings before I get more tattoos, but here is what I am thinking of.
This is an original drawing of Harriet the Spy done by author Louise Fitzhugh. I loved Harriet the Spy when I was younger and I still relate greatly to her. Plus we're both writers! I would want this done about that size with a very thin needle and on my ribs.
This is an original drawing of Harriet the Spy done by author Louise Fitzhugh. I loved Harriet the Spy when I was younger and I still relate greatly to her. Plus we're both writers! I would want this done about that size with a very thin needle and on my ribs.
little anchor on the top of my foot.
-the word 'bloom' in typewriter font. it's my favorite word. i would get it somewhere on my right hand. Other tattoos I like, mostly because of the font.




Check out:
http://sfchroniclemarketplace.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/09/07/LV3R12BBQD.DTL
(an article on script tattoos)
Contrariwise.org
(Literary tattoos)
And http://fuckyeahtattoos.tumblr.com/




1 comment:
One of the tats uses the wrong spelling of your! I like the anchor one though
Post a Comment