Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ew Am I Going to Start Posting Everday?

No, probably not. I'm bored though. Just the highlights from my day:
-I'm writing a new story! It's been too long. I'll post it soon enough. 
-Erica picked me up and we drove to Action Ink (coolest name ever?!?!) which was like an hour ride because of traffic but I made a c.d to listen to. They do $25 piercings every Wednesday. So I got my cartilage pierced. (My dad on my piercings/ tattoos: "Whadda ya doin'? Coloring on yaself? Poking holes in ya face. MUH-chelle, you're one hot ticket.")

The guy asked me if it hurt after, and I'm a tough cookie so I said no. And he was like "Oh, yeah, princess? Then why are you red?" And I was like "Haha, I'm Irish." "Are you drunk right now?" "Soon, sir. Soon." I WISH. Erica and I went to a rest-stop BK for veggie burgers. I let her be the King:
When I got home it bled a bit. Oh well. 
Tomorrow Erica, KP and I are having our first official beach day of the summer. Then I have to work. 
OH Erica reminded me of what I said that scandalized KP. She was talking about how she illegally got a bunny to keep in her dorm room and when people saw her with an empty wire cage in the elevator they were like "uhhh, what." I said she should have just told people she likes to keep her head in it during sex. 
Which isn't that outrageous of a thing for me to say, iffin you ask me. But no one did so I got to be shocking and appalling. The best. 

1 comment: